EnV - NameMySongForMe 4 EnV - NameMySongForMe 4

feels to me like a thrumbrush parade

Toxic Stab [MM] Toxic Stab [MM]

awesome beat

it isn't often tou hear techno with a good beat here on newgrouds
this was very nicely done as a whole
kudos to you mate

scullcrusher responds:

glad you enjoyed it, gonna hopefully have another soon.

S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

nicely done

while this may not be the best remix of this track that i've heard it is by far one of the most creative and origanl.
it suck that people can't respect the fact that you wanted to do something creative and differet with a remix.
you have alot of talent and i will be keepig an eye on you because, as i stated, you are talented and origanl.
\m/_(>.<)_\m/ Stay Metal
-Metal-Kombat-

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I'm still working on another rendition. Because we're writing it from scratch (natch, given that all my backups were lost in my various hard drive crashes), it's taking a while. Once the writing's acceptable, though, we're going to start recording the parts.

PT - Destiny's Betrayal 2 PT - Destiny's Betrayal 2

destiny's betrayal

was and still is one of my all time favorate tracks on newgrounds and i'm glad to see that you took all of the constructive critism and created yet another of my favorate tracks.
please continue to post awesome music.
\m/_(>.<)_\m/ Stay Metal \m/_(>.<)_\m/

HardCore
SpeedCore
NintendoKore!

:L

Well technically this is Rave / Speedcore. Mostly Rave so...

~kh2~ Halloween Town Orchestra ~kh2~ Halloween Town Orchestra

good

but it's a little disjointed in some spots

BLAZEOFTIME responds:

disjointed? where? I figured for it to be a remix i thought i would have some instruments play the low keys and the others play the high ones intermittently. Thanks for the review though!

~Raven Lao~

Camping Les Tourelles J Sercu Camping Les Tourelles J Sercu

normaly

i don't listen to waltz or pano music but this was a rather nice change of pace and i'm glad you decided to post this.
please continue to post as you are very gifted.

-Metal-Kombat-

More And More More And More

love it

love the vocals
love the background
i love everything about it
if you ever need someone to sing bass/baritone drop me a line

neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

dude.....

this......this is beautiful.
it feels like you have truly captured the emotions one feels when they lose a loved one.
i started crying listining to this
it stirred emotions deep within me that i thought i had forgotten.
bravo good sir and congrats on your acomplishments with this song.

twickz responds:

thanks man im glad it touched you

Fall of the Last Citadel [N3] Fall of the Last Citadel [N3]

my best shot

as the preist look out from the parpit, he watched the masses of infidels invade his home land. knowing he would be called on to fight he took from it's resting place his fathers sword which had been use to defend this citadel a generation before.

returning to the pulpit with his family blade he waited and watched as the destruction washed over the city.

he was there to open the doors as the survivors started to flood in.

at long last the last survivor arrived and preporations could be made.

the horde took their time destroying the city and were slow to approch the citadel. the preist had choosen the best archers of the survivors to stand as sentrys, so when the shout came that the heathons had arrived, he was at peace with himself. charging at the head of this ragtag bunch of survivors his thoughts were of his family that awaited him.

what happens after this is in the history books.
the survivors were no match for the invaders and were all slain, but, not befor inflicting a large number of casualties on the invaders.

it is said that the preist still watches over the land where the last citadel once stood.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

dude

that is how you fucking rave \m/
great job
what did you use to make this

Unrl responds:

Fruity Loops Studio 8 XXL Producer Edition!