Alight Alight

wow...just wow, I was blown away by this piece, the art and the music meshed wonderfully and the story they told was heart warming, I was absolutly overwhelmed when Isaw this and I literally cried when the water creature was stomped

Bravo I say, Bravo

Bio-Hazardous EP3 Bio-Hazardous EP3

so epic, so so so epic, just.......no words for how epic this was

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

ya know, i've had days that feel like this could happen to me
now that that's out of the way this was a great animation, and while it did show commen problems some couples have, it went about showing them in a fairly hilarious way.
Kudos to you Lobster, and may you continue to make me go wtf at every oppertunity

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

loved the game, the secret to unlocking the gallery is unlocking all 5 endings, all good, all evil, neutral (because you can bypass sloth), mostly good (4 good) and mostly evil (4 evil)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

very amuseing, i loved all the parody element you tossed into this, and the ending, based on sonys god of war? awesome. in all, i would say this is one of the better parody games on newgrounds, on the net even, so all i can say is thatnk you, thank you for all that you have given us with this title.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

subtle

cling to my left arm
marks she left
i don't need you
i can survive without you
very clever, i hope that i'm not looking to far into the girl being symbolic of drugs but this was a rather intertaining game once you figure out the context of the conversations.

EnV - NameMySongForMe 4 EnV - NameMySongForMe 4

feels to me like a thrumbrush parade

Toxic Stab [MM] Toxic Stab [MM]

awesome beat

it isn't often tou hear techno with a good beat here on newgrouds
this was very nicely done as a whole
kudos to you mate

scullcrusher responds:

glad you enjoyed it, gonna hopefully have another soon.

S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

nicely done

while this may not be the best remix of this track that i've heard it is by far one of the most creative and origanl.
it suck that people can't respect the fact that you wanted to do something creative and differet with a remix.
you have alot of talent and i will be keepig an eye on you because, as i stated, you are talented and origanl.
\m/_(>.<)_\m/ Stay Metal
-Metal-Kombat-

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I'm still working on another rendition. Because we're writing it from scratch (natch, given that all my backups were lost in my various hard drive crashes), it's taking a while. Once the writing's acceptable, though, we're going to start recording the parts.

Darwin Potential Darwin Potential

very good

this took alot of tallent
she's probably glad she's wearing brown pants

Sabtastic responds:

AHAHAHAHA
oh wow - good call. lmao!

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

*sigh*

it was only a matter of time
that pric has done nothing but treat him like crap for years